Game Zone Polar Bear Plunge Game
Make game night even more memorable with this Polar Bear Plunge table top game by Game Zone.
- It's your turn to knock out a piece of ice. Hopefully you pick the right one and the polar bear stays on top of the ice. Pick the wrong one and he falls through!
- How to play: Spin the spinner to determine what color block you need to knock out. Tap out the same color block as indicated on the spinner. Hopefully the polar bear won't fall thru the ice. Continue to take turns until one player make the polar bear fall which then means the other player wins.
- Game play is essential to teaching children about working together, taking turns, and sharing. Bring children together and help them develop social and cognitively all while they’re having lots of fun.
- Recommended for adults and children ages 4 and above. For 2 players.
- 1 game base, 2 mallets, 1 polar bear, 55 ice blocks, spinner and instructions
- 11.3"H x 11.3"W x 3"D
- Age: 4 years & up
- Some assembly required
- For 2 players
- Model no. P25145
- Wipe clean